Ever wanted to learn Korean in Colorado Springs?
At iu Globelink we offer Korean classes in Downtown Colorado Springs at our headquarters at 802 S. Tejon Street. Plenty of free parking available!
Our Colorado Springs experienced and knowledgeable Korean Class instructors make learning Korean fun and easy.
Why Learn Korean?
Korean is the official language of the Republic of Korea (South Korea) and the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (North Korea). Significant populations of Koreans in Brazil, Canada, China, Japan, Russia and the former USSR, as well as the United States, also count Korean as their heritage language, and approximately 80 million people worldwide speak Korean.
Learning Korean is becoming increasingly popular because of South Korea’s influence on world trade, its geopolitical status and its increasing impact on Asian pop culture, especially in music and films.
- Korean Han’gul is an incredibly simple and easy to learn alphabet with 14 consonants and 10 basic vowels. It can be learned very quickly!
- Korean grammar is simple and straightforward
- Korean phonetics are easier than other languages with guttural sounds such as Hebrew and Arabic.
- Korean is one of the most popular languages at U.S colleges and universities based on enrollment in foreign language classes in the past 10 years.
Intro To Korean
This course focuses on oral communication, while teaching basic listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills necessary to communicate in Korean. The course also examines Korean culture and aspects of everyday life to promote the learner’s language acquisition.
- Incorporates fun and authentic videos for cultural exposure.
- Prepares people before going to Korea for their venture, whether it be teaching English, business or just traveling.
- Taught by an experienced instructor.
- The class will be interactive, informative, authentic, and fun. Let’s begin our journey!
Schedule & Enrollment
* Classes are subject to cancellation if enrollment is below four students.
* Class registration deadline is one week prior to scheduled start date.
* Textbooks are not included.