At iu Globelink, LLC in Colorado Springs we offer English as a Second Language (ESL) instruction to a variety of students of all ages and backgrounds. Our ESL instructors are accredited and highly experienced, and we are able to tailor any ESL program to your needs. We never lose track of your goals, and we take your learning styles into consideration.
- In the USA for a while but wanting to improve your English?
- Recently moved to the USA from abroad?
- Needing better English to get work?
- Needing business or vocational English for your present job?
- Wanting to get a qualification in English language?
- A student wanting help with English for your studies?
We offer English language classes for every need. Whether it’s survival English for those who have recently moved to the US or Business English for meetings, presentations and correspondence, we’ve got you covered! We also offer TOEFL preparation classes. Please call our office for more info. Evening classes available upon request.
English Language Skills + Conversation Class (Beginners)
This class teaches you the basic language skills.
It includes: listening, reading, speaking, writing, vocabulary and grammar.
(For complete beginners with little to no English knowledge)
(For beginners that already know the basics and can have a small conversation)
TOEFL Preparation Classes
Improve your score and English language skills! Our experienced ESL teachers will help you prepare for this Internet-based test – sometimes called the TOEFL iBT® – by working on your English skills, learning test strategies and taking short practice tests. In keeping with the design of the TOEFL®, this course emphasizes the integration of two or more skills, such as listening and writing or reading and speaking.
Globelink FLC is also an approved ETS® Certified Test Administration Site for the TOEFL iBT® test.
Schedule & Enrollment
* Our Group Classes are designed for ages 16 years and up.
* Classes are subject to cancellation if enrollment is below four students.
* Class registration deadline is one week prior to scheduled start date.
* Textbooks are not included.